I’ve made quite a major update to the Moni8er utility.

I completely re-wrote how it does things, and there has been a significant performance boost.

For a full run from scratch:
Scanned 6,601 Files, 3,111 Folders consisting of 189Mb of XML data in total. By properly processing the ignore files that are in place, the utility retrieved 1663 legitimate XML files to process. The file scan took 19 seconds.
The processing of 1663 XML files and building the database took 39 seconds.

You can get the latest version from its download page.

Next step will be to allow the tool to be run from scripts, either by accepting command line arguments, or by having a console version.